Poverty Poverty

I Saw this!

Yeah, knowing it was clock crew I came really close to blaming it. However, I saw that you were making fun of that movie, so you got a 5.

BEFORE YOU WATCH THIS FLASH, DOWNLOAD THE MOVIE "REJECTED" ON KAZAA!!!!!!!1

0-The-Dark-0 responds:

q

Getaway Getaway

Work on your audio

Hey, you are a good animator-a couple of problems:

1. Your audio is not very smooth. Work on what sounds good at what voulume.

2. Yout mic = 5uxx0|2z. Find a better one.

3. No offense, but what are you, 5? Sorry dude, but "How the fuck does he get away?" never sounds good comming from an afemenate boyish voice thats nowhere near puberty. find someone older.

Again, i think you are very talented...VISUALY. Work on your audio production skills

Smokey: Best Friends Smokey: Best Friends

Excelent use of metaphore

Dude! "I've lost all my friends to bud!". Best line ever. it symbolizes how everyone has stopped smoking tobacco and started weed.

Hypnokill Hypnokill

i am under your spell

...must kill strawbery clock.....must kill strawbery clock.......must kill strawbery clock.....must kill strawbery clock.......must kill strawbery clock.....must kill strawbery clock.......must kill strawbery clock.....must kill strawbery clock.......must kill strawbery clock.....must kill strawbery clock....

Matrix: The Architect Matrix: The Architect

Why Am I BLAMMED, and This Guy STAYS ON

Do You think this is funny? I am all for making fun of the scene, but you are so stupid. You have no jokes. If your gonna do a parody, It should be funny. The only reason I gave you more than a 0 in the other categories is because I know how it feels to get low ratings

BLAM THIS CRAP NOW!!!